Note: One cabin is closed until further notice due to weather damage.
Two private rustic cabins are set in the peaceful forest at Cincinnati Nature Center. Each cabin sleeps up to 16 people in comfortable bunk beds with mattresses and is furnished with a table and chairs. Both have access to nearby running toilets and warm showers.
Enjoy the evenings around the fire and cook your food over the cooking fire ring. Firewood is provided. The wooded cabin area includes a shared pavilion and picnic tables. Minimal tent camping is permitted.
Great for scouts, weddings, groups and family get-a-ways. Come and immerse yourself in nature and leave feeling refreshed!
- April-May and September-October daily
- June-August weekends only (after 4 pm Fridays)
- 32 people (16 per cabin)
- Members $150 per cabin or $250 for both
- Nonmembers $200 per cabin or $300 for both
- 90-minute naturalist-led hike with fun activities ($315 for up to 16 people)
- Check-in: 2 pm
- Check-out: 10 am
These are rustic cabins that do not have heat/air conditioning, running water, or electricity.
- Water bucket for the fire area
- On-site emergency contact
- Linens and towels
- Camping supplies
For Availability & Rentals
For additional information, please contact our venue rental department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 965-3346.